As I promised I am now posting the recipe of the Sotanghon Soup that I have made last night for our dinner. I got this delicious recipe from my Mama.
4 boneless chicken breast ( cut into bite size)
1 small pack of bean thread
2-3 cloves of garlic (mince)
1 small onion (cut into dice size)
soy sauce (optional)
1 small green pepper (optional)
1. Boil the chicken breast for about 15 to 20 minutes. Make sure the chicken is half cook and is tender.
2. Shred the chicken and set aside. Make sure not to throw the water where the chicken breast was boiled.
3. In a pan or a wok saute garlic, onion, green pepper in hot oil.
4. Add the shredded chicken and cook until it is tender.
5. Add the boiled water you use from boiling the chicken breast in the pan. Stir occasionally. Let it boil for five minutes and add the bean thread.
6. Add soy sauce or chicken bouillon to get the desired taste. Make sure not to over cook the bean thread.
7. Serve hot with steam rice or the sotanghon soup alone.
Fast Forward and December is almost Here! - It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. To make the story sh...
3 months ago