Monday, November 10, 2014
1 pound ground pork
1/4 cup brown sugar
2-4 tbsp Worcester sauce.
3 tbsp soy sauce
salt and pepper
1 tbsp mince garlic
1 tbsp mince onion
wax paper (cut into 4.5 inches x 3 inches)
1. Mix all ingredients and marinate for at least 3 hours.
2. Roll a small amount of the mixture in a wax paper
3. Place the rolled Filipino sausage in the freezer for 3 hours or until ready to cook
4. When you are ready to cook, heat oil in a frying pan or wok
5. Unwrap the sausage and fry in batches in hot oil until meat turns golden brown
6. Place it on a paper towel to drain any excess oil
7. Serve with rice and vinegar-garlic dip sauce
Happy cooking folks!
These sausage can be frozen until needed
Wednesday, July 9, 2014
I've been trying to prepare homemade meals at least three to four times a week despite my busy schedule at work. My husband truly appreciates when I make time to cook for both of us. Plus, dining out is expensive if we do it every day. Anyway, these past few weeks, I had cooked dishes such as Orange Chicken, Chicken Bicol Express, Noodles with chicken and Pork Adobo and so forth. Check out some of those recipes I've prepared so far!
Tuesday, May 27, 2014
Sunday, March 16, 2014
I am planning to cook some homemade Lechon Manok (Roasted Chicken) this coming week for my husband. He has been asking me to make the lechon manok I had made for him before because he really love the taste of it. It is actually my version of my Uncle Joe's famous lechon manok back in my home country of Philippines. Check out these delicious lechon manok photo below courtesy of Sr. Jose's Lechon Manok.
Sunday, February 16, 2014
Friday, January 3, 2014