I made the easiest dessert to make ever about two weeks ago when I have my visitors from church. I got this idea from a friend at work that had made this before during lent. The ingredients are as follows:
1 pound of strawberries (about 15-20 strawberries with stems)
4-6 ounces of chocolates, chopped
1 cup of Baker's Dipping Chocolate (optional)
- Wash the strawberries and dried them well
- Put the chocolates in a heat proof bowls.
- Fill the pan with water and bring to a boil.
- Put the chopped chocolates over the boiling water to melt
- Stir the chocolates thoroughly until smooth, remove from the heat
- Put a parchment or wax paper to a tray
- Dip the strawberry by the stems to the melted chocolate
- Repeat the procedures with the rest of the strawberries
- Refrigerate the chocolate covered strawberries for 10-15 minutes
- Serve cold