Saturday, September 25, 2010

Chocolate Covered Strawberries


I made the easiest dessert to make ever about two weeks ago when I have my visitors from church. I got this idea from a friend at work that  had made this before during lent. The ingredients are as follows:

1 pound of strawberries (about 15-20 strawberries with stems)
4-6 ounces of chocolates, chopped
1 cup of Baker's Dipping Chocolate (optional)

Procedures:

  • Wash the strawberries and dried them well
  • Put the chocolates in a heat proof bowls. 
  • Fill the pan with water and bring to a boil.
  • Put the chopped chocolates over the boiling water to melt
  • Stir the chocolates thoroughly until smooth, remove from the heat
  • Put a parchment or wax paper to a tray
  • Dip the strawberry by the stems to the melted chocolate
  • Repeat the procedures with the rest of the strawberries
  • Refrigerate the chocolate covered strawberries for 10-15 minutes
  • Serve cold
 Enjoy folks!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Ms Gee, thanks for adding me. Ive added U in my blogroll. pity i dont like strawberries

PL said...

hi there ms gee! yummy strawberries! and i love chocolates too! thanks for visiting, by the way, i changed my blog name already. have a nice day!

http://hazeljlabado.com

Jescel said...

i love chocolates and strawberries. Put them together and you have a sure winner... yum!

Unknown said...

wow, thanks for sharing this post. u just gave me an idea:)

kimmyschemy said...

wow! i LOVE strawberries!

texaswithlove1982 said...

Yen, Hazel, Jescel, Imriz and Simply Kim, thank you for all the wonderful comments. One of my favorite fruits is strawberries!