Friday, January 28, 2011
You will need:
2 pounds of Shrimp (optional)
1/2 cup of butter
2 cups of lime or lemon soda
1. I normally marinate the shrimp for 20 minutes or so.
2. Start melting the butter and make sure it is hot before putting putting the garlic over
3. Saute the garlic until it turns gold brown
4. Put the marinated shrimp together with the sauce and let it cook until the sauce is all gone
5. Put some spices such as ground black pepper or salt
6. Serve hot with rice
Sunday, January 23, 2011
I have been cooking a lot of different food lately but I haven't had the chance to upload all the pictures. Anyways, earlier this evening I have the chance to make some pork cracklings and pork tocino for our dinner. I was actually really impressed of the result. This is my first attempt to make my own chicharon or better known as pork crackling and guys what do you think of the picture below?