Well, it was about two weeks ago when I made the sweet and sour pork for our dinner. My friend Lexy visited us from out of town that is why I decided to cook the sweet and sour pork. Here are the lists of ingredients and procedures below.
1 pound pork sirloin, cut them into cubes or bite size
1 big carrot
1 green bell pepper
1 red bell pepper
1 medium size red onion
1 piece of egg, beaten
2 servings of sweet and sour sauce
1/2- 1 cup flour
2 tablespoon of soy sauce
1/2-1 cup of corn starch
1. Marinate the pork in a bowl with soy sauce. Marinate the meat for 30 minutes to 1 hour it depends on your choice.
2. Put the cooking oil in a pan and heat up
3. Mix the flour and corn starch in a plate
4. Dip the marinated meat in your cornstarch and flour mixture
5. Fry them in the heated cooking oil until brown. Set aside
6. In another pan, place the sweet and sour sauce
7. Place the carrots together with the heated sweet and sour for about 5 minutes and simmer
8. Place the onion, green bell pepper and red bell pepper into the pan together with the sweet and sour and carrots. Simmer for another 5 minutes or so
9. Make sure to add extra water to the sauce if needed so it won't dry up
10. Lastly, place the fried meat together with the sweet and sour sauce, green bell pepper, red bell pepper, onions and carrots
11. Cook for another 3-5 minutes
12. Serve with hot rice
I work full-time and I go to school half-time.
I have been married to the most loving, amazing, generous, romantic dude from Texas since 2006. I am a future mother in the making.
For questions about this blog, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
This policy is valid from 04 February 2011
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org