I can still remember when I first cooked this type of food for my husband. I really thought that he will dislike it because it is not the usual dish that I always prepare for him. I just wanted to try and experiment with different ingredients; the result was amazing.
This dish is very easy to make; you will need:
1 pound of beef (slice into bite pieces)
1/2 cup of vinegar
1/2 cup of soy sauce
3-5 cloves of garlic
2 table spoon sugar
1 slice pineapple can
1 small head onion
1. Marinate 1 pound of beef with vinegar, soy sauce, black pepper, garlic, and sugar for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
2. Saute garlic in a heated pan with vegetable oil.
3. Add the marinated meat into the pan. Cook meat till tender. Set aside liquid from marinate mix. Pour the marinate mix into the pan. Cook for 10 minutes.
4. When the meat is ready, add 1 can of slice pineapple. Simmer for 3-5 minutes. Be sure not to overcook the pineapple.
5. Put slice onion on top of your dish.
6. Serve with steam rice.
Happy New Year to all - Time sure does fly really fast when you least expect it. Last month, me and my husband celebrated our 10th Wedding Anniversary. We had such a blast during...
9 months ago