Sunday, July 19, 2009

Beef with Pineapple Slice!


I can still remember when I first cooked this type of food for my husband. I really thought that he will dislike it because it is not the usual dish that I always prepare for him. I just wanted to try and experiment with different ingredients; the result was amazing.

This dish is very easy to make; you will need:

1 pound of beef (slice into bite pieces)
1/2 cup of vinegar
1/2 cup of soy sauce
3-5 cloves of garlic
black pepper
2 table spoon sugar
1 slice pineapple can
vegetable oil
1 small head onion

Steps:

1. Marinate 1 pound of beef with vinegar, soy sauce, black pepper, garlic, and sugar for 30 minutes to 1 hour.

2. Saute garlic in a heated pan with vegetable oil.

3. Add the marinated meat into the pan. Cook meat till tender. Set aside liquid from marinate mix. Pour the marinate mix into the pan. Cook for 10 minutes.

4. When the meat is ready, add 1 can of slice pineapple. Simmer for 3-5 minutes. Be sure not to overcook the pineapple.

5. Put slice onion on top of your dish.

6. Serve with steam rice.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

sure ko, yummy jud na Gee. especially if and imong gi apil ug marinate ang syrup ng pineapple, mas tastier.

Rossel said...

looks good so for sure tastes good din. try ko to.

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

yummy! I love pineapple!