Saturday, February 26, 2011

Chocolate Chunk Cookies and Lemon Marinade Chicken

Since it's the weekend I have a lot of time to bake some homemade chocolate chunk cookies. I decided to make them earlier today because I want to bring it to church tomorrow for my nursery kids at church. Well, hubby made some pork steaks tonight and paired with some white steam rice.

On the other hand, I also decided to marinate some chicken legs so it will be ready for Monday. I am excited to go to church tomorrow as well because I will see my nursery kids. What's for dinner folks?

7 comments:

Catherine said...

I am sure that the chocolate chunk cookies will be greatly appreciated. Lemon marinade chicken is always a delicious meal. Blessings, Catherine

Pearl said...

wow gee, nice going in your kitchen there:-) sipag...i think may mali sa blog ko or sa computer, hindi nag aappear ang widget ng EC mo dito sa kusina... kaya magcomment na lang ako:-)

texaswithlove1982 said...

@ Catherine, my hubby really appreciates my effort to try new recipes and that is why I like to experiment and try new things for a change and to acquire more recipes.

texaswithlove1982 said...

Pearl,
Oo, pag di busy sa school at work, I usually cook our meal para makasave ng kunti, but pag tamad naman ako, hubby is the one who do the cooking or most of the time, punta kami sa labas para kumain.

PL said...

ooohhh... i love cookies! i am going to bake oatmeal cookies tomorrow! just had my hubby buy some missing ingredients... hehehe... visiting you here!

Pink Memoirs

Cely said...

Yum...yum!!!! Love cookies!

Catherine said...

Thank you for your birthday wishes..Blessings, Catherine