Pork Afritada is one of the many popular dishes from the Philippines. I have made my Pork Afritada earlier this evening for our dinner and ta-dang.....it was a success. Below is the complete list of the ingredients.
2 lbs pork, bite size
1 big potato, cut into wedges
1 big carrot, cut into wedges
dried bay leaves (optional)
2 can tomato sauce
1 tsp ground black pepper
1 ½ cups pork broth
1 big bell pepper, diced
1 tsp garlic, minced
1 cup onion, chopped
2 tbsp cooking oil
1. Heat the cooking oil and sauté the garlic and onions
2. Add the pork and sauté until the outer parts are cooked about five minutes or so
3. Add the bay leaves and tomato sauce then simmer for 5 to 10 minutes
4. Add the ground black pepper then pour-in the pork broth. Simmer for 40 minutes or until the meat is tender and cooked
5. Put the potato and carrots then simmer for another 7 minutes
6. Add the bell pepper and simmer it for another 3 minutes
7. Add salt to taste (optional)
8. Serve with rice or any side dishes of your choice.
I work full-time and I go to school half-time.
I have been married to the most loving, amazing, generous, romantic dude from Texas since 2006. I am a future mother in the making.
For questions about this blog, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
This policy is valid from 04 February 2011
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org