Well, I almost forgot to make an article out of the dish that I had cooked about a week ago. I found this great recipe from Panlasang Pinoy and I was so amazed with the recipe that I decided to prepare it for our dinner. I made a little change since I cannot find some of the ingredients that were listed.
You will need:
1 pound of sirloin steak (slice thinly)
2 cups of spinach (fresh)
2 tbsp of oyster sauce
2 tsp chili, minced (optional)
1 tbsp of soy sauce
1 tbsp garlic, minced
1 tbsp ginger, minced
1 tsp salt
1 tsp ground black pepper
- Place the meat in a huge bowl. Then combine all ingredients such as oyster sauce, soy sauce, black pepper and salt. Marinate it for 30 minutes or more.
- Sauté the garlic, ginger, chili (optional).
- Then add the spinach and stir fry it. Set aside.
- Fry the marinated meat on the same pan until it turns brown or until it is fully cooked.
- Place cook meat on top of the sautéed spinach.
- Serve hot with rice.