Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Beef Marinated in Oyster Sauce

Well, I almost forgot to make an article out of the dish that I had cooked about a week ago. I found this great recipe from Panlasang Pinoy and I was so amazed with the recipe that I decided to prepare it for our dinner. I made a little change since I cannot find some of the ingredients that were listed.

You will need:
1 pound of sirloin steak (slice thinly)
2 cups of spinach (fresh)
2 tbsp of oyster sauce
2 tsp chili, minced (optional)
1 tbsp of soy sauce
1 tbsp garlic, minced
1 tbsp ginger, minced
1 tsp salt
1 tsp ground black pepper
cooking oil

Procedures:
  • Place the meat in a huge bowl. Then combine all ingredients such as oyster sauce, soy sauce, black pepper and salt. Marinate it for 30 minutes or more.
  • Sauté the garlic, ginger, chili (optional).
  • Then add the spinach and stir fry it. Set aside.
  • Fry the marinated meat on the same pan until it turns brown or until it is fully cooked.
  • Place cook meat on top of the sautéed spinach.
  • Serve hot with rice.


0 comments: