Sunday, September 8, 2013

Jollibee Oh How I Miss You!




One of the many things I miss about being in the Philippines is not able to dine out at one of my favorite fast food place called Jollibee. I am craving for some Chicken Joy and Jollibee Spaghetti. I would rather have this delicious food in my table if I was ask to choose between McDonald and Jollibee. Also, going to the Jollibee reminded me of those great memories I have with my family as well as bringing my younger siblings every pay period. As a matter of fact, when my then boyfriend and now my husband visited me in the Philippines for the first time in 2004 we went to Jollibee for our first date. Overall, Jollibee became a huge part in our everyday life in the Philippines. 


2 comments:

Healy Harpster said...

Missing it too! :(

mommy Orkid Belle said...

Kalami ba ani oi... na miss na sad nako... waaaaaa