Iron is very important for our body because it will help creates red blood cells, muscular tissue and of course healthy bones. Iron also carries a life oxygen for human blood cells. Here are the lists:
- Soy Beans- it contains 4mg of iron in one half cup.
- Oysters- I eat oysters a lot and did you know that they contain 10 mg of iron for three ounces?
- Pumpkin seeds- it contains 4mg of iron per serving. So if you like eating them? Start it today.
- Spinach- I love my spinach salad so don't forget to get them every time you dine out. They contain the most iron.
- Cereal- it contains up to 21 mg of iron per serving. Make sure to start eating cereal either hot or cold today.