I was off from work yesterday and decided to make Chicken Strips for our lunch. It is very simple as long as you have the complete ingredients.
1 pound boneless chicken breast (cut into bite size)
Cooking oil or vegetable oil
1. Heat the oil in the cooking pan.
2. Roll the chicken strips into the bread crumbs.
3. Put the chicken strips in the heated pan.
4. Flip the chicken strips when one part turns golden brown and do it again.
5. Serve hot with white rice.
Personal Experience With Underwear - Buying underwear is not really a decision that we get to do in a daily basis. We also do not do it out of impulse. We tend to have a personal and intima...
3 days ago