Good news folks! I finally made my first California Rolls for the first time and we had a blast. It turns out really good plus I made some for my bosses at my place of work. Though I didn't follow everything that was written on the procedures but it still turned out great. Below are the lists of ingredients.
4 pieces of Sushi Nori sheets (cut in halves, optional)
1 large piece of cucumber, slice in 1/8 inch thick pieces
2 pieces of medium avocado, slice in 1/4 thick pieces
1/4 cup of sesame seeds
5-6 pieces of crab sticks/ crab meats
2 tablespoon of white sugar
3 cups of rice (sushi rice), cooked
1 teaspoon of salt
2 tablespoon of rice vinegar
1. Combine sugar, rice vinegar and salt in a small bowl.
2. Mix them well or you can put them for 10 seconds in the microwave to make sure that the sugar and salt are fully dissolved.
3. Pour the mixture of rice vinegar, sugar and salt into the sushi rice. Set aside.
4. Cut the sushi nori in halves (optional), Lay the shiny part of the sushi nori in a flat surface.
5. Scoop some sushi nori and spread it all over the nori (make sure to distribute them evenly).
6. Sprinkle some sesame seeds all over the top of the sushi nori.
7. Cover the mat with clingy wrapper.
8. Place the mat on a flat surface then put the sushi nori with rice over the mat. 9. Arrange the crab stick, cucumber and avocado in the center of the sushi sheet.
10. Grab the edge of the mat, keeping the fillings in place with your fingers, and roll it into a tight cylinder, using the mat to shape the cylinder. Set aside.
11. Continue doing the whole process until all mixtures are used.
12. Cut into equal sizes. Place the sushi rolls in a serving plate and eat them with soy sauce or wasabi. Enjoy!
I work full-time and I go to school half-time.
I have been married to the most loving, amazing, generous, romantic dude from Texas since 2006. I am a future mother in the making.
For questions about this blog, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
This policy is valid from 04 February 2011
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org